Employment Type : Temporary
- At least 2 years working experience in related fields.
- Preferable having a national / international certificate from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations.
- Strong passion in technology, programming & software development.
- Humble culture, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn together and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Firm grasp of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, design patterns and principles, clean code, and pragmatic aspects of programming.
- Firm grasp in object-oriented, functional, or event-driven programming practices.
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and CLI.
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL database.
- Knowledge about Microservices Architecture.
- Good Practice using Gitflow.
- Good Knowledge of RESTFul APIs.
- Experienced in building large-scale web apps/services/APIs.
- Experienced using Cloud Service such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experienced using Docker & CI/CD deployment.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development.
- Specialist Requirements for NodeJS?
- Experienced in more than 2 projects which use NodeJS as backend services.
- At least 1 year using NodeJS.
- Good practice in using of Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Stub, and Hippie.
- Good practice in using of JSLint.
- Good practice using NPM.
- Preferably good practice in using of Restify.
- Specialist Requirements for Golang
- Experienced in more than 2 projects which use Golang as backend services.
- At least 1 year using Golang.
- Good practice in using unique features of Golang such as interface, defined type, struct, defer, panic, recovery, etc.
- Good practice in using of Gomega and Ginkgo.
- Good practice in using of GoLint
- Good practice using godep and standard package library.
- Preferably good practice in using of Gorilla.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
LOGIN FOR APPLY