Employment Type : Temporary
- Work with business, engineering and product teams to form an understanding of the requirements and processes of existing systems. Create deep learning and machine learning algorithms that can be applied to address business needs and provide business insights.
- Apply advanced deep learning techniques to form a deep understandings of customer behavior and products. Create decision-support and decision-making systems based on such learning results to improve business efficiency.
- Participate in cutting-edge research in artificial intelligence and Deep learning algorithms and applications.
- Define and drive a technical vision and strategies to integrate Deep Learning algorithms into the existing production system and business decision making processes.
Capabilities needed as follows :
- Education minumun Bachelor (S1) or Masters (S2) or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- Have 3 years experience of architecting, training and analyzing for at least one of the following applications: Object detection, Image segmentation, Sensor fusion, Temporal fusion (tracking)
- Experience with Caffe, TensorFlow, MxNet, Keras, Theno or other deep learning frameworks.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and writing skills.
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English;
- Experience developing software as part of a team.
- Fluency in C++ or Python.
- Strong passion in mathemathic, statistic, programming, and machine learning.
- Have certification from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
LOGIN FOR APPLY