Employment Type : Temporary
- Minimum of 2 years experience as scrum master.
- Preferable having a national / international certificate from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations.
- Strong passion in technology & software development.
- Humble culture, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn together and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
- Firm grasp in object-oriented, functional, or event-driven programming practices.
- Expert level facilitation and communication skills: ability to facilitate teams through tough conversations and maintain a positive and supportive team environment.
- Ability to respond quickly, flexibly and positively to change, using it as an opportunity to learn, develop, practice and support the organization.
- Capable of defining problems, collecting data, establishing fact, drawing conclusions and recommending solutions.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience as QA or software developer.
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
LOGIN FOR APPLY